A decision on investing £500 million in improving Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust services, including building a new specialist emergency care hospital and improving existing buildings, will take place from 11.00am up to 2.00pm on Friday, 3rd July 2020.
The decision on the ‘Improving Healthcare Together’ proposals will be taken by the NHS Surrey Heartlands and NHS South West London Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs).
The Committees in Common of the two CCGs will consider the evidence and feedback from the ‘Improving Healthcare Together’ public consultation which ran from Wednesday, 8th January 2020 to Wednesday, 1st April 2020.
Due to the current social distancing rules for coronavirus, the meeting will take place online.
The Committees in Common meeting will be live streamed via Microsoft Teams.
To watch the live event, click on the link below. The link will become active when the meeting will start.
To watch the live event via a mobile phone, we advise members of the public to download the Microsoft Teams app by clicking here.
Members of the public can submit questions in advance relating to the agenda items.
Please send questions by 12 midday on Wednesday, 1st July by:
- Emailing: email@example.com
- Calling: 020 3880 0271
- Texting: 07500 063 191
All questions received will be shared with Committees in Common members and published on the IHT website in advance of the meeting.
The questions received will be clustered by theme. The Committees in Common Convenor will select a question from each cluster that is most representative of the issues. Only one question would be selected from any individual or on behalf of any organisation to allow the consideration of as many questions as possible within the time allocated.
Please note we will not consider questions which:
- Are illegal, improper, frivolous or offensive
- Will, if answered, disclose confidential or exempt information
- Relate to a matter or issue of a purely personal concern to the individual asking the question or their family members; and
- Are excessively lengthy.
We have invited local politicians, local authority representatives and Keep Our St Helier Hospital to share with us any final written statements including any additional information which was not previously submitted as part of their original responses to the public consultation.
Any written statements received will be published on our website in preparation for the meeting.
Download the meeting papers
- Paper 1 – Draft minutes of the Committees in Common meeting on 6th January 2020
- Paper 2 – Revised Committees in Common Terms of Reference
- Paper 3 – Draft Decision-Making Business Case
- Written statements from stakeholders (Available on 2nd July)
- Questions received from the public (Available on 2nd July)