As part of the Improving Healthcare Together 2020 – 2030 programme we need to understand the impacts of our proposals on local NHS providers.
The assessment of potential impacts is based on work undertaken jointly by the programme and local providers.
We have considered impacts on six local providers, excluding Epsom and St Helier:
- Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (St Peter’s Hospital)
- Croydon Health Services NHS Trust (Croydon University Hospital)
- Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (Kingston Hospital)
- Royal Surrey County NHS Foundation Trust (Royal Surrey County Hospital)
- St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (St George’s Hospital)
- Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust (East Surrey Hospital)
This summary captures the overarching findings of the provider impact assessment.
The impact on providers is a key strand of additional evidence that the Merton, Surrey Downs and Sutton CCGs will consider prior to any consultation and will be included in the Pre-Consultation Business Case.
The full provider impact analysis will also be incorporated into the final Integrated Impact Assessment.