We have invited local politicians, local authority representatives and Keep Our St Helier Hospital to share with us any final written statements including any additional information which was not previously submitted as part of their original responses to the public consultation.
This paper outlines the written statements received from stakeholders for consideration by the Improving Healthcare Together (IHT) Committees in Common at the decision-making meeting on 3rd July 2020.
The written statements from stakeholders include:
- Surrey Adults and Health Select Committee
- Chris Grayling MP
- Siobhain McDonagh MP
- Mole Valley District Council (submitted by Cllr Elizabeth Daly, District Councillor for Bookham South)
- Cllr Paul Kennedy, District Councillor for Fetcham West
- Merton Council
- Merton Conservatives Group
- New Mill Quarter Residents Association
- Keep Our St Helier Hospital campaign group
- Group of 4 MPs: Elliot Colburn MP, Crispin Blunt MP, Stephen Hammond MP, Paul Scully MP