Your local NHS is consulting on proposals to invest in both Epsom and St Helier hospitals and build a new specialist emergency care hospital at Epsom, St Helier or Sutton hospital.
This 8-page booklet includes:
- Why do Epsom and St Helier hospitals need to change?
- Consultation events (times, dates and places)
- What district hospitals at both Epsom and St Helier would provide
- What a specialist emergency care hospital built at Epsom, St Helier or Sutton would provide
- Comparing the options proposed for the site of a new specialist emergency care hospital
- How you can tell us what you think
If you would like more detailed information:
- Download the full consultation document
- Download the summary consultation document
- Explore the online version of summary consultation document in our ‘About‘ pages
- Come to one of our events where we can answer questions you may have
- Read the frequently asked questions
- Talk to us if you’d like more information
Please remember to complete the questionnaire to tell us what you think about our proposals before the consultation closes on 1 April 2020.