This is an appendix to the independent consultation analysis of feedback received during the recent public consultation on a £500m investment to improve services at Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust which has now been published.
This appendix includes the written submissions from the following NHS Trusts, CCGs and clinical groups:
- E.1.1 – Consultant physicians, Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust
- E1.2 – Croydon Health Services NHS Trust
- E.1.3 – Outer SW London Royal College of Nursing (RCN) Branch, supported by the Local British Orthoptic Society (BOS)
- E.1.4 – Royal Marsden NHS Trust
- E.1.5 – Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust Leadership Team
- E.1.6 – South West London and St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust
- E.1.7 – South West London Renal Community (signed by the clinical leaders of the St George’s and Epsom and St Helier Hospital renal services)
- E.1.8 – St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
These submissions have been analysed and summarised in the independent consultation analysis report and provided in full to allow the full account of the issues raised.