The Improving Healthcare Together consultation has now finished. Thank you to everyone who responded in person, online, through social media and by phone and letter over the past 12 weeks.
If you or someone you know cannot read these documents, please contact us by email at email@example.com or phone 02038 800 271 and we will do our best to provide the information in a suitable format or language. If you would like a hard copy of any of the documents, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 02038 800 271, message us on Twitter (@IHTogether), visit our Facebook page (@ImprovingHealthcareTogether) or send us a text message on 07500 063191.
You can also explore the important documents to find all of Improving Healthcare Together’s formal documents, including meeting papers from the various committees and working groups that helped inform the consultation.
Public presentation document
Click here to view and download our public-facing presentation – used at our events (PDF, 20mb)
Full consultation document
All the details of our proposal to invest in both Epsom and St Helier hospitals and build a new specialist emergency care hospital at Epsom, St Helier or Sutton hospital. Download the full consultation document.
Consultation summary document
A summary of our proposal to invest in both Epsom and St Helier hospitals and build a new specialist emergency care hospital at Epsom, St Helier or Sutton hospital. Download the summary consultation document.
Download, print off, complete and send in your response to the consultation questions. Download the printed consultation questionnaire or click this link to complete the questionnaire online.
A summary of the key messages and the events planned during consultation. Download the leaflet.
Clinical fact sheets
Easy read documents
Translated documents in other languages
The consultation summary document and printed questionnaire have been translated into Polish, Tamil and Urdu. If you would like these printed documents in a different format or another language, call (02038 800 271) (24-hour answer machine) or email us at email@example.com.
Clinical case studies
A collection of case studies describing our vision for future healthcare. Download the case studies.
Report on the mid-point review assurance process by the Consultation Institute
Click here to view our report on the mid-point review by the Consultation Institute on the consultation process.
Frequently asked questions
Pre-consultation business case
This document sets out the recommendations made by the IHT Programme Board to the Committees-in-Common (CiC) on the proposal to invest in both Epsom and St Helier hospitals and build a new specialist emergency care hospital at Epsom, St Helier or Sutton hospital. Download the pre-consultation business case.
Integrated Impact Assessment
- Initial equalities analysis of major acute services – August 2018 (independent report by Mott MacDonald)
- Baseline Travel Analysis – June 2018 (independent report by Mott MacDonald)
- Travel analysis methodology – June 2018 (independent report by Mott MacDonald)
- Deprivation impact assessment – August 2018 (independent report by the Nuffield Trust, PPL and COBIC)
- Integrated Impact Assessment – scope: Briefing note.
- First draft of independent interim Integrated Impact Assessment report: This is the first draft of the interim Integrated Impact Assessment (IIA) report, carried out by Mott MacDonald who are specialists in impact assessment of service change proposals. There are six documents to download.
Independent analysis of feedback from public engagement October 2018
This report presents independent analysis of responses collected from the Improving Healthcare Together engagement activity conducted from July to October 2018. Download the report.
Healthwatch Merton reports
Healthwatch Surrey reports
- Improving Healthcare Together – Summary Report
- Improving Healthcare Together – Interviews with People with Learning Disabilities
- Improving Healthcare Together – Interviews with Carers
- Improving Healthcare Together – Interviews with Older People
Heathwatch Sutton reports
Issues paper – June 2018
Options consideration process
Options consideration process report – December 2018 (independent report by Traverse)
In these these short (3-4min films) local South West London doctors and nurses describe the challenges faced by the NHS in South West London and the proposals for investing in both Epsom and St Helier hospitals and build a new specialist emergency care hospital at Epsom, St Helier or Sutton hospital:
- Healthcare staff at NHS Epsom and St Helier Hospitals Trust
- Dr Andrew Murray, Merton GP and Chair of NHS Merton Clinical Commissioning Group
- Dr Jeff Croucher, Sutton GP and Chair of NHS Sutton Clinical Commissioning Group
- Dr Russell Hills, Surrey Downs GP and Chair of NHS Surrey Downs Clinical Commissioning Group
To watch more videos including, for example, a short animation on why we’re working together with residents in Merton, Sutton and Surrey Downs, see our videos library – here.
More help and other formats