We are keen to hear how you think these proposed changes would affect you and your family, what worries you, what you like and do not like about the proposals and if there is anything else you would like to tell us or think that we have missed. To find out more about our proposal to invest in both Epsom and St Helier hospitals and build a new specialist emergency care hospital at Epsom, St Helier or Sutton hospital, see our key consultation documents.
You can also fill in the questionnaire online
If you would like a hard copy of any of the documents, email us at: email@example.com
or call or us on:
Text: 07500 063191
Call: 02038 800 271
You can message us on Twitter @IHTogether
or visit our Facebook page @ImprovingHealthcareTogether
Talk to us
We are doing as much as we can to make sure local people know about our proposed changes, why change is needed and how you can make comments. We are planning a range of events including nine listening events.
There are many different ways to have your say.
- Fill in the questionnaire
- Come to any of our local listening events to tell us your views.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Message us on Twitter ( @IHTogether) or visit our Facebook page (@ImprovingHealthcareTogether).
- Write to us at Opinion Research Services, FREEPOST SS1018, PO Box 530, Swansea, SA1 1ZL.
- Call us on 02038 800 271.
- Send us a text message to 07500 063191.
The consultation takes place from 8 January to 1 April 2020.
We recognise that the consultation is about services, options and issues that are complex. If you need help or more information to help you to respond to this consultation, or have further questions, email us at email@example.com or call us on 02038 800 271.
If you or someone you know cannot read this document, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02038 800 271 and we will do our best to provide the information in a suitable format or language.