The Improving Healthcare Together consultation finished on 1st April 2020. Thank you to everyone who responded in person, online, through social media and by phone and letter.
- Who we are
- Our history
- Why NHS services need to change
- Model of care: Proposals to change how we work
- Specialist emergency care hospital
- Examples of what these changes would mean for you and your family
- Comparing the options for the site of a new specialist emergency care hospital
- How we evaluated our proposals
- What people have already told us
- We want to know what you think
Complete the questionnaire
Fill in the consultation questionnaire online to tell us what you think.
Join us at a local event
We are planning public meetings and informal pop-up events where you can stop by to find out more information about the proposals. Check out the list of upcoming events to find your nearest event.
Ask a question online
Explore the frequently asked questions or use our online form to ask your own question.